P.O. Box 95
95 West 4th South
Cowley, WY 82420
Hinc. Builders is located 80 miles south of Billings, Montana, south of the Pryor and west of the Big Horn Mountain ranges, with the Sandhills to the southwest of our town - Cowley, Wyoming. Hinc. services all areas in the Big Horn Basin and all of Wyoming and southern Montana where we have been since 1978. See historical survey below.
We are always open to those seeking employment.
Project Manager: Tony James Accounting: Karen Hinckley
Website by: hayessites.com
History and Capabilites
Hinc. is the most recent version of an evolving construction company which has been in the industry for close to 40 years. We built our first bridge for my uncle Frank across Horse Creek (in Shell, Wyoming) in 1973. We designed and built our first solar home as a speculation effort in Greybull Wyoming in 1978. With many forays into numerous variations of focus, we have been involved with everything from remodeling homes to building retaining walls on federal highway projects.
- We have recently finished a 26 home subdivision project and we built the public works infrastructure for two more subdivisions of similar size.
- We have built senior centers and group homes for the handicapped.
- We have created energy saving retrofits and interior finishes in a catholic church sanctuary.
- We have built custom homes with specially designed features.
- We have implemented small window installations in structures, improving both comfort and building performance.
Incidentally, we are a very flexible company who provides a variety of services both small and large and we feel committed to excellence toward our customers.
Building Performance Consultation:
- Blower door infiltration analysis
- Infrared imaging analysis
- Performance analysis and retrofit recommendations
Combustion Appliance Safety Testing:
- Appliance combustion tests
- Gas appliance exhaust draft tests
- Ventilation equipment draft tests
- Coordinated professional design services
- ( Point Architects )
- ( Plan One Architects )
- ( Pryor Mtn. Engineers )
- Whole project construction management
- General concrete
- Decorative concrete/overlays
- Frame and roof construction
- Exterior wall finishes/EIFS systems
- Specialty finishes/Arcustone/Permacrete
- Interior finish/painting
- Retaining walls/simulated stone/stucco
- Window treatments/coverings
- Wind generators
- Geothermal heating systems
- Solar systems
Passive solar house with landscaping
Inside a custom designed house
Blower door & controls
Old building facade rennovated
Water line utility work